here you will find all sorts of Earning related tutorials including youtube earning and blogger earning tutorials. also you will find Youtube & Blogger SEO Tutorials

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TrafficMonsoon Best PTC sites for Bangladesh | 2016 Special

Yeah! ptc sites are now maximum fake,scam and fraud. but only Trafficmonsoon are real,100% legit & awesome!

this Tunes are specially for Bangladeshi new online earners who are interested in PTC. in my first Tunes about trafficmonsoon I wrote the strategy about TM and I got huge response. for this I want to write second part of it. you can take a look on my first Tunes. Just click on this Link  Trafficmonsoon Earnings Trick

Let me show you my earnings. this earnings was my first internet success earnings. I will write my success story later. 
Trafficmonsoon Earning Proof
I love to earn. I love it more when I do nothing and earn money freely :D 
the way I use its now so hard. it was the time when I joined in trafficmonsoon. 2014 December I joined in youtube and I signup in trafficmonsoon in the month of March 2015. 

My trafficmonsoon Tricks : - 

I uploaded a video in Youtube. People used to say 'if you want to make popular your videos you have to do SEO. and you know what, I even Dont like this SEO! SEO= The another name of SHIT for me. so I just uploaded the video and waited 2 month... I got huge views and many more. I don't wanna talk more about it because I will tell you later. you may watch the video (if you're from Bangladesh)


the cool video I made with huge tension as I was too new in this arena... by the way I GOT SO MUCH GOD RESPONSE <3


My Tips for Bangladeshi Trafficmonsoon User's : 

  • when you are signuping a new account, keep in mind that you wull not get chance to change your payment processor later. so before doing this make sure that you have valid PAYZA account.
  • after confirming email. start viewing ads daily. you may not get ads some days, but don't lose hope just wait and work hard
  • make videos and upload in some popular areas where people finding task
  • the best is youtube. just upload and wait (its hard now but LUCK fever!)
  • use your real account to advertise in Facebook. tell your friends
  • I don't like the way people used to advertise in FB groups.. these are just "STUPIDITY" so avoid it and use the real and good way :)
  • as you're new or old but you want some suggestion, don't worry I'm here. join my group for details. Trafficmonsoon Help BD
  • manage refferes who will work under your sponsership.


How To Earn 5$ Free?

It's too easy when you have much refferals. so my suggestion is manage refferals from international country. avoid BD people as they will never gonna buy many adpacks. because its so costly and many of us think they may not get the full money!

step: 1 = Add friends fro USA/italy/uk/portugal/malaysia/thailnd or philipine as they are main of investors. tell them about trafficmonsoon. show them some good proofs so they will believe you and start working under you. 

Again, the last question and most important qs people ask me always: 
How I can earn good money from it?

again I want to show you the tricks.

Your daily earnings from Cash links ( 25 cents/ 0.25$ )
you have 8 refferals ( 0.25 * 8 ) = 2 USD 
Daily earnings = 2.25$ 
Monthly 2.25 * 30 Days = 67.5$
67.5 * 70 BDT = 4725/= BDT you earnings. 

ISN'T TOO GOOD? why are you still waiting? Join now : SIGN UP HERE



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blogging and Youtube Earning Tutorials | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com|Distributed By Blogger Templates20