here you will find all sorts of Earning related tutorials including youtube earning and blogger earning tutorials. also you will find Youtube & Blogger SEO Tutorials

Advertisement

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Microworkers.com - my success story and payment proof

Sir Alex Zidan says, 'Your hardwork will lead you to the success & makes you wise'
 I started working in microworkers 2014 December and today I succeeded. I did not lose hope but I tried and at the end I got the plus point.
microworkers registration date
I earned only 9 cents when I started.. nobody helped me but I got some good friends in facebook along A BEST HELPING GROUP. the group is still alive

in microworkers the biggest problem is PIN LETTER. it is like TRUMP CARD. I live in Saudi Arabia so I hardly get address to get PIN letter. i tried almost 4 months. i contacted with many peoples who works in company but all the times I failed
but I did not lose hope.
when there is a no way there is must be a TRICK 
so I started to use my own trick...
i started to withdraw money in other way ( its secret and also full risk)\
I know one pakistan Woman who was my mentor in MIG33 (now its migme) she helped me to get my PIN.. 3 months gone she couldn't got PIN so I again become anxious

at the end of december 2015  when I playing game in Mig she knock me and told me that she got the letter...

I was so excited and thanked her from my core of  heart..
I started to work again with full time.. today 13 January 2015 I decided to withdraw my money.

and within 10 hours I got my first payment.. HERE IT IS........
PAID






microworkers is a site where you can earn money by doing simple task. they're real and legit. paying since 2009. 
  • the task are really awesome because its too easy
  • you will earn 0.10 $ just foe liking a youtube video/ liking a FB post
  • you will earn 1/2/3 dollar by posting articles in your blog. isn't too easy?
  • you will have to know english only
  • you have to basic knowledge only
  • you don't need to be web developer or any kind of MASTR.
  • you need to be honest, good worker
if you want to work in freelancer/oDesk/upwork then you must have knowledge basic knowledge and work experience. so start working in microworkers for gaining this knowledge
Here is the proof of Payment....

Microworkers.com payment proof



now you may ask me what payment they accept?
A- paypal,skrill, dwolla (USA people only)
its too easy?
A- yes as you have basic info then its damn easy :P


HOW TO START?

read my articles "WHOLE DETAILS ABOUT STARTING in Microworkers.com Microworkers A to Z help click the link and read more...........



Sharing is Caring.. so don't forget to Share this post :)




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blogging and Youtube Earning Tutorials | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com|Distributed By Blogger Templates20