here you will find all sorts of Earning related tutorials including youtube earning and blogger earning tutorials. also you will find Youtube & Blogger SEO Tutorials

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A success story of Trafficmonsoon User Jewel Mahabub | Inspiration for Bangladesh




I watched a video about trafficmonsoon from my sponser Zidan and now I'm a successful incomer of Trafficmonsoon
Jewel Mahabub
Trafficmonsoon success user Jewel Mahabub
Name: Jewel Mahabub
Live in: Italy
nationality: Bangladesh
members from: 1 July 2015


A motivaed persson can do well in any ways. this guy ( jewel) is not so old in this internet world so he took help from youtube. he searched a site which will give him profit and so he started in trafficmonsoon. I got him in ref list and contacted him via Facebook.
I talj with him over facebook video call and explained him about The Great Trafficmonsoon and he understand my logic and started investing.

in the mid time he also joined in HQrevshare (which is now no longer available) and invested more than 2,000 Dollar ( 1 Lac 50 thousand BDT) in 2month.. but the site cheated us and He lose 800 dollar and he said How can I get my money back?

I suggest him to come back to trafficmonsoon and start investing. I told him , don't worry, invest as much as you can I will also give you bonus. in every puechase I will get 5$ and I will give you 50% from it

then from this day every day he investing.. see the image below

Jewel Mahabub Earning summary from trafficmonsoon
he has earned a lot I must have to say! more than 30 sharing position he has now. earned commission of 1195$ and has 5 active refferals.

Account Balance of trafficmonsoon user jewel mahabub
this image he sent me today and I said its awesome. the more he earn the more he get a LIFE! 

for those who wants to earn like this user: 

  • if you are well motivated, passionated and hard worker you need to come here, reg under my link ( my ref link )
  • then you have to watch my videos in youtube for understanding 
  • I pay my refferals with 50% 
  • so if you interested you can come. but if you not join under my ref you will not get the bonus..

see the photo below how much bonus I gave to jewel mahabub for his every adpacks purchase..


Trafficmonsoon Bonus Payment proof
now let me show you his withdrawal proof. see the image below..

Trafficmonsoon user Jewel Mahabub payment proof
when I told him I want to write about your success trafficmonsoon he said me can you please put my ref link to your post?

if you're new and seeing/reading it for first time you may join under jewel mahabub cause he is good person and better person

I hope this story will inspire Bangladeshi users and will give them strength to work in trafficmonsooon with FULL MOOD!

Note: Jewel Mahabub is only the user who are top investor from Bangladesh

Sharing is caring so don't forget to share! 







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blogging and Youtube Earning Tutorials | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com|Distributed By Blogger Templates20